Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Reviewer is Heard…

We've all heard the phrase "so many books, so little time" often. I thought I'd have more time to read when I retired (I used to read about 250 mysteries a year), but I find I spend a lot of time now writing about books, talking about books, and getting ready to talk about books. Of course, I also spend considerable hours looking for books and other things I've misplaced. Recognizing my inability to keep up with all the reading I should do, I've begun asking friends to help out occasionally by sharing their thoughts.

Beth Carroll absolutely loves cozy mysteries. I've been loaning bags of them to her for years. She keeps a note in the bag explaining that "these books belong to Molly Weston" in case something happens and she doesn't get to return them. We laugh about that. Now, I've begun targeting new cozies that I think she'll like and she's agreed to let you know about them.

Welcome, Beth!

No comments: